TPE Services have been involved in servicing the mining sector for over 30 years. Examples of some of the many projects we have successfully delivered and completed in this sector include:
- Maintenance of mining infrastructure – Magellan mine site
- Installation of structured cabling system – FMG Head Office
- Construction of remote communication platforms for cyclone rated areas.
Areas in which the implementation of Solar Power systems can reduce costs on a mine site include:
- Mining and processing operations
- Camp site
- Office power and lighting
- Microwave repeater stations
- HF radio system
- SCADA system
- Power plant
Case Study: Transportable Solar Power Platform
TPE Services was commissioned by REMCOM to design, install and commission a Transportable Solar Power Platform located in the Pilbara. The Solar Platform is composed of 1KWp solar panels, 24V battery system, monitoring and control system for radio transceiver, and water weight stability system.
Scope of Work:
- Design, install and commissioning transportable platform capable of supplying power for emergency radio transceiver suitable for wind region D.